A list of references can be found here.
EMMANUEL COLLEGE | Boston, MA
2015-Present | Reference Librarian
SIMMONS COLLEGE | Boston, MA
- Help students find and cite resources for research papers and other projects.
- Create and maintain Library Resource Guides using SubjectsPlus.
- Assist Instructional Librarian in running Information Literacy classes.
- Most recently created materials for reference staff training on new chat reference service.
2015-2018 | Lead Technology Reference Assistant
DENNIS PUBLIC LIBRARY | Dennisport, MA
- Oversee day to day running of the SLIS Tech Lab.
- Run technology workshops for Library and Information Science students.
- Provide hardware and software assistance to students and faculty.
2014-2015 | Circulation/Young Adult Collection Development
- Use Sierra to maintain patron records, check in and out books.
- Select and order books for the Young Adult section through Baker & Taylor.
- Help to train and supervise volunteers.
WELLESLEY COLLEGE | Wellesley, MA
2012-2014 | Desktop Support Specialist
BARNES & NOBLE | Hyannis, MA
- Staffed the Clapp Library's Technology Helpdesk, provided software and
hardware support to students, faculty and staff.
- Meet one-on-one with faculty to troubleshoot office desktop computer issues.
2011-2015 | Bookseller
HOLIDAY HILL INN AND SUITES | Dennisport, MA
- Connect customers to the books they need, conduct basic reader's advisory.
- Check out customer purchases.
- Regularly rotate magazines racks.
2006-2015 | Everything
- Scopped ice cream, helped customers, counted and locked away
ice cream stand money at the end of the night.
- Cleaned rooms when short on maids.
- Staffed front desk, checked guests in, moved cots around, sorted linens, made the morning coffee.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE | Simmons University '18
Concentration in Information Science and Technology
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH | Wellesley College '14
- Database Management
- Information Visualization
- Theories of Information Science
- Programming and Services for Young Adults
- Collection Development for Young Adults
Minor in Chinese Language and Culture
A copy of my undergraduate transcript, including coursework, can be found here